1. Extremely loving, to the extent that I forget myself in the process. Yes I know that’s bad and yes I am working on it.
2. Very easily won over! A simple smile and a few words that touch the heart are all it takes.
3. I get hurt too. Unlike what you think, I do get hurt but I try not to show that since I do not want you to feel bad for hurting me.
4. I will never grow up. I have always been a pampered baby to my parents and also to my little brother. I refuse to grow up and will not tolerate anyone who wants me to ‘grow up’.
5. I am still trying to tell myself that I am awesome, the way I am.
That is more that enough things about myself, for now at least 🙂
Why don’t you tell me something about yourself and also the thing in me that you like the most 🙂
This is my entry for 5 things about myself for the 30 lists prompt.
There was no way we could let our blogs just sit and rot, while we blamed everyone but ourselves for not writing. Deciding to put an end to the hiatus on writing, Meena and I have decided to write on every day of November on alternate days. Today if the post is on my page, tomorrow it will be on hers…
Latest posts by Bhavya (see all)
- Taking The First Step #MondayMusings #MicroblogMondays - January 15, 2018
- Resolutions, Really? #WednesdayVerses #Ishithaa - January 10, 2018
- The Year That Was, Adieu 2017! - December 30, 2017