Of late, the itch has returned. To get up and leave, to tell people that enough is enough. Why? This is why:
1. I know that sitting down the whole day is killing me minute by minute. You knew that didn’t you?
2. Deep down inside, I know this is not what I want to do. But I am yet to figure out what it is that I want to do. Maybe when I don’t have a job and have lots of time on my hand, I will drift towards my calling.
3. I want to be my own boss. Is that too much to ask? No, I know. But for that to materialize, I need to stop working for someone else at some point of time.
4. A regular office job means a lot of commitments. I would rather do something that would pay me as long as my work is done, something where the number of hours I put in would not be timed, rather my efforts would be rewarded.
5. More time for friends and family. There are people who need me right this moment and I cannot be with them because of the commitments I’ve made. I just cannot shirk my responsibilities and walk away – neither from those people, nor from my job.
While these are not all the reasons why I want to quit my job, they are clear indicators and things that are at the top of my list.
Do you want to quit your job? Why?
Latest posts by Bhavya (see all)
- For The Love Of The Beach - April 11, 2018
- Everyday Battle Against Worthlessness | #ishithaa #selflove - March 31, 2018
- Chasing The Elusive Dream - March 12, 2018